Winter Chamber Music Festival
Blair Milton, director
Made possible in part by the Elizabeth F. Cheney Foundation
Seven enchanting evenings of treasured classics and compelling new works by internationally acclaimed musicians. The 2017 festival welcomes back the Dover Quartet—Bienen School of Music Quartet-in-Residence and Banff International String Quartet Competition winners—as well as the Opus Award-winning New Orford String Quartet, the Kalichstein-Laredo-Robinson Trio, the Calidore String Quartet (winners of the University of Michigan's inaugural M-Prize international chamber music competition), the St. Lawrence String Quartet, and renowned violinist Simone Lamsma with pianist Andrew Armstrong. Performers also include members of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra and distinguished Bienen School faculty.
Subscriptions now available! Call 847.467.4000 to subscribe.
Benefits of subscribing
Subscribers at any level--whether purchasing three, four, or more tickets to a concert series--receive the following benefits:
- Savings of up to 30% off single-ticket prices
- Free ticket exchanges or equal credit toward any other Bienen School event
- Same seats guaranteed each season
- Access to a private postperformance reception (One reception will be announced per series.)
Special benefits for Full Subscribers
Subscribers who purchase tickets to all events in a series receive the following benefits:
- No processing fees
- 50% discount on the cost of subscriptions to any other Bienen School concert series (including Keyboard Conversations, Skyline Piano Artist Series, Segovia Classical Guitar Series, and Winter Chamber Music Festival)